Calling All RV Parks with Long-Term Guests

This information is especially for you

If you have guests who stay 30 days or more and/or you have had new construction on your property within the last 4 years, contact Campground Refund immediately. You may be entitled to a refund for the overpayment of taxes on electricity and construction costs.

Do any of these statements apply to you?

  • My park hosts guests who stay 30 days or longer
  • My park pays tax on utilities
  • My park has had construction within the last four years

If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these statements, contact us right away for a free consultation.
You may have paid more taxes than what you legitimately owe.

Campground Refund Will Get Your Money Back

Contact Us to Schedule a Free Consultation